AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping to sign a contract on a new house in Tampa Fla and want to convert a bedroom into a home theatre. (I think the dimensions are about 17 by 14)

I asked a local installer if he was familiar with my Aerial Acoustic 10T speakers (I have a pair for the front and a pair for the side) and he said yes. I then asked him if had any suggestions on speaker placement since the room is kind of small and he suggested I mount my side Aerail Acoustic 10T's on the ceiling. (that might be tough since they weigh almost 200 lbs) :rolleyes:

Anyway I would love to find a installer that is really knowedgable, honest and passionate about this stuff.

Any recommendations?

Thanx

·
Registered
70 Posts
I live in the Tampa area, and have been completing my home theater (will never be done). My room is 17x20 with the Infocus X1 and Parkland screen.

I am a contractor out of Lakeland but would be willing to get together if you need any help.:)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
OK I am curious, who in the world did you talked to? 10t mounted on the ceiling. lol

like it or not you are going to have to make exemptions. 10t on the side is just not going to work.

More is not necessarily better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.