Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help please...

The installers are here and they are not sure which HD feed (the 61.5 or 148) to use for getting CBS HD here in the Denver area. We already know the 61.5 is East coast and 148 is West coast, but which feed should I use to get my shows in sync with the mountain time zone?

For now I am assuming east coast feed.

Thanks!

------------------

After 6 years I am getting ready to upgrade my HT. Research now, purchase in the summer... er, uh, September... grrr...lagging upgrades...

- Rear Channels in...

...now waiting for DPL II

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
It's up to you. If you pick east you'll see CBS's primetime lineup fron 6-9 pm local time. West will be from 9-Midnight.

------------------

Dan

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info!

Too bad there's no Rocky Mountain feed.

------------------

After 6 years I am getting ready to upgrade my HT. Research now, purchase in the summer... er, uh, September... grrr...lagging upgrades...

- Rear Channels in...

...now waiting for DPL II

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Tweak

The east coast feeds are one hour ahead of what shows here and the west coast shows are 2 hours later. It depends on your schedule, if you get home early and like to go to bed early take the east coast, if you are always late getting home and also are a night owl, take the west coast (if you are rich set up two dishes and take both). The choice is up to you. Neither will be on the same schedule as here, and special events and sports (games etc.) are obviously live and at the same time on both feeds. Decisions, decisions, decisions!

------------------

jm in Boulder

·
Registered
760 Posts
I use the East coast feed on 61.5. Prime time starts at 6PM Mountain Time the same as ExpressVu.

When KCNC-DT low power comes on line in late September we are supposed to have a Mountain Time feed.

------------------

Hot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.