AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying all day to install my new Wievsonic N2700w. For some reason I can't get a picture. I know thats its correcty installed because I follwed the manual and believe I know what I am doing, but it won;t work. I did get a picture once using my dvd player and copmposite but now I can't even get a picture that way. I am trying to connect a Son SATHD300 to it using the component cables and rca's for audio. I also have a DVI-HDTV cable and a RGB cable and none work, but I am sure that the TVs not broken because it was working before. ANyone have this model that can possible help me out?

· Super Moderator
22,002 Posts
Don't forget about the switch on the rear of the Sony HD300:

you need to set this switch to either DVI or component video output (one or the other)

· Read the FAQ!
37,689 Posts
Can you get the display's own menus to show? Disconnect all cables to it and try to get the menus to come up using the buttons on the display. If the menu comes up, see if the remote works with the menu. If still OK try bringing up an image, such as an all white screen, that might be available within the display's own menus. Check in the menus to make sure you haven't misconfigured the input you are trying to use on the display.

If no problems so far, then try a different source device with the display, such as a DVD player. Also try hooking up your sat receiver to a different TV to make sure you haven't done something accidentally to disable the sat receiver.

--Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.