AVS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sometimes a supplier will run products like this at a lower price on Amazon to up their popularity. As you can see the 2477D is currently listed as the #1 best seller in Dimmer Switches.
I've had some reliability issues with a 5 yr old Insteon install for a whole basement/theater build. Despite the issues I just purchased switches for a whole house automation setup on a new home I am building. When I asked Insteon/Smarthome if they had improved their reliability they responded with: "The devices we have now are a lot different than the devices from 5 years ago. We have strived to improve reliability and will continue to strive to improve product performance and quality."

·
Registered
1,621 Posts

·
Registered
2,372 Posts

·
RETIRED theater builder
36,126 Posts
just got a blast from Smarthome discussing how with the insteon hub you can control your insteon devices with the Apple Watch. Who will be the first to automate their theater via the apple watch? maybe a separate thread on this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.