AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Is there anyone here that may assist me with some background on the Integra 50.2 line of receivers? I know they are owned by Onkyo but dont know much beyond that. I am new into the market and have auditioned several receivers including:

Integra 50.2, Marantz SR7005, Pioneer Elite SC-35, Yamaha RXA2000BL

I m looking to spend around 1500.00 on the receiver which will be used for music and movies alike. I would like to tie into my home network via DLNA to access my digital music library which has all been ripped in the FLAC format. I see the Integra comes equipped with the Burr-Brow 24bit 192khz DAC and wanted to know how this stacks up against the above mentioned competitors.

Also I have auditioned the RX6 towers from Monitor Audio vs the B&W 683's and IMO the MA's sound a bit more refined. Anyone have any input here as well?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hi! And welcome to the forums! I have a 6+ yr old Integra that has served me well and I'm looking to upgrade to a Integra 40.2. You can't imho go wrong with the Integra brand. More muscle than the Onkyos. Sent you a PM btw.

Jeff

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i appreciate the info. i did look into seperates but just too far out of my budget at this time. can the 50.2 be made passive as a pre/pro down the road if i wanted to amp externally?

·
Registered
428 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pronghorn/az /forum/post/19643498

Not sure about that. Like I said, call him, he can answer all your questions, and I'm sure come in lower than your budget. I e-mailed him and asked him the price on the 50.2 for myself!

Jeff

Hi Jeff.

Interested in the Integra 50.2 myself. Can you forward some info on where to purchase.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts