AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Integra DTC-9.8 Processor and am unable to accept a PC as an input. The PC has a DVI output in which I have connected a DVI to HDMI cable. The other end, I have plugged into one of the HDMI inputs on the Integra.

No matter what I do, I always end up with "No Signal" on the Integra.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
The 9.8 only accepts SD and HD TV resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and (I think) 576i (or whatever SD PAL is). You'll need to set your video card to output one of those specific resolutions.

·
Banned
374 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadTA /forum/post/17009088

I've tried all those resolutions with the same results. My roommate has the Onkyo 885 and was able to get it to work.

This is so frustrating.

I would check your settings on your computer and see if there is anything you might have missed.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboRay /forum/post/17011942

What do you mean, specifically, by "not scaling correctly?"

Specifically, it looks like my laptop display if I select a resolution higher than native (or lower). The icons on the desktop look a little blurry.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadTA /forum/post/17011972

Specifically, it looks like my laptop display if I select a resolution higher than native (or lower). The icons on the desktop look a little blurry.

That's... odd. Have you tried turning the 9.8's Reon scaling chip on (if it's currently off) or off (if it's currently on)?

There's a "hidden menu" on the 9.8 to access the Reon controls. I don't recall how to get into it, but the info is somewhere in the main 9.8 thread. You can try adjusting those to see if anything helps.

How about your display's internal scaler? Are there any adjustments for that? Can it be disabled?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts