AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling these for a friend who relocated to New York City from Columbus for school and has no space for gear like this any more. He had these installed in a cabinet in a non smoking home, and this is a very high performing package for anyone looking to get into separates!

The Integra DTC 9.8 is in very clean condition, with a few small scratches on the top left edge of the chassis from installation (see pictures). Otherwise works and functions fine! Comes with all accessories originally included with the unit- remote, batteries, AM/FM antenna, manual, Audyssey microphone, power cord- but no box.

The Anthem MCA20 offers 200 watts of power all channels driven while the MCA30 offers 180 watts of power all channels driven, making these two a potent combination to power 5 loudspeakers! Both are in excellent cosmetic condition. I do not have the original boxes.

For sale in Columbus, Ohio- local pickup only. I have the units set up for demo if you are local and wish to see them in person/listen to them. I am willing to drive approximately 1 hour from Columbus area (43215 zip code) to meet in a public place to deliver.

Separate Item Prices:

Integra DTC 9.8- $400

Anthem MCA30- $1,000

Anthem MCA20- $800

OR Buy all 3 items for $2,000.

Payment methods accepted: cash or certified cashier's check. Personal checks only accepted if allowed to clear before delivery of components.

I will throw in (your choice) 5 Tributaries balanced interconnects (pictured) or 3 stereo pairs of Tributaries RCA interconnects to complete the package! First come, first serve on these cables if items are sold separately.

I can also take higher resolution photos of any unit if you wish- just contact me and let me know!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts