AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to state, in advance, that I am not very well versed in audio/video terms, features, etc.

We are building a new home and putting in a surround sound system--the contractor is recommending an Integra DTR 6.9 receiver. I have never heard of Integra although I've been trying to decifer some of the previous forum posts, although most are over my head.

What is your opinion of the Integra DTR 6.9? $1000 seems like a lot for a receiver. I don't need the best system out there (not that I think $1K is going to do that for me), but I do want a very good receiver.

I'd appreciate any of you thoughts.

·
Registered
928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago11 /forum/post/16963652

I want to state, in advance, that I am not very well versed in audio/video terms, features, etc.

We are building a new home and putting in a surround sound system--the contractor is recommending an Integra DTR 6.9 receiver. I have never heard of Integra although I've been trying to decifer some of the previous forum posts, although most are over my head.

What is your opinion of the Integra DTR 6.9? $1000 seems like a lot for a receiver. I don't need the best system out there (not that I think $1K is going to do that for me), but I do want a very good receiver.

I'd appreciate any of you thoughts.

sent u a pm.

alan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts