AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any news on this processor? It was supposed to be out end of October/beginning of November. I sold my beloved Parasound C2 back in April in expectations of the RDC-7.1 and I am still without a processor. Using an Onkyo TX-NR801 instead as a temporary solution. Any dealers with inside info out here? I heard a horrifying rumor about the unit being pushed back after CES, please tell me otherwise.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'm curious as to why you sold your C2? I too sold my C2 to get a 59TXi in favor of the EQ and i-link.

-Brian

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by krassyg
Any news on this processor? It was supposed to be out end of October/beginning of November. I sold my beloved Parasound C2 back in April in expectations of the RDC-7.1 and I am still without a processor. Using an Onkyo TX-NR801 instead as a temporary solution. Any dealers with inside info out here? I heard a horrifying rumor about the unit being pushed back after CES, please tell me otherwise.
I've recently heard early next year:confused:

·
Premium Member
7,500 Posts
The last email inquiry I made to IR got a response of November. That was about a month ago I think. You can always try their website. They'll respond within a couple days...

TM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.