AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am working on a quick project for myself and a few friends..

we have exquisite connections for cables and connectors..

so i will propse this and you tell me if you are interested!

Interconencts using BELDEN top of the line Brillance coax (RG6) cable

( this cable is used by TV stations nationwide and is reputed to be the best coax avaible at a reasonnable cost )

finished with crimp style RCA plugs from CANARE ( high quality true 75ohm rca with no soldering, gold plated copper inside/out..really nice quality for the price )

This combination for interconnect was tested by a few friends of mine and it beats the crap out of all sub 1000$USD interconnects for video, audion and digital connections! ( up to 2.25GHZ!! )

this can be used to connect all you audio, video and digital ( coaxial ) stuff with high quality at a down to earth price..

would you be interested?

of course it's not a brand named cable, but it beats most of them at a fraction of the price... i just want to give you all help as you all did for me with my sily questions on that forum .. the cable spools comes in 1000f/long so i will have some left until the spool will be done ..

1 cable will surely be = to a minimum of 1 meter ( approx 3 feet )

and will cost a minimum of 15$ ( so 30$ for a pair of 1 meter audio cables let's say )

and i'll determine after that the cost for each additional meter depending on the length and number of cables you would need!

this is the actual connector http://www.canare.com.hk/images/con2.gif

let me know what you think ?

and if it interests you..

i've personnally tested lots of different DIY cables for fun and this combination is jsut simply incredible..the cable noises and all just completly vanish and video signal improve by a lot on long distance ..

:)

thanks!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm not a company or anything..and i don't even sell it yet :p

hihi

i just for now want to know if there are some people interested..

we'll see later for buisness :p

hihi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.