AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few minutes ago, I got an e-mail from BB with a link to a magazine for Reward Zone members called Best Magazine. While flipping through the online version, which can be found here . There is a two page ad on pages 16-17 that shows characters from Blu-Ray titles. Well, one thing I noticed was that, along with characters from released titles, featured prominently are Spider Man, Dorie from Finding Nemo, Azlan from Narnia, and Mickey Mouse complete with wizard robes, with the caption "Coming soon to Blu-ray disc." I know this doesn't mean that they'll be out soon, but it is interesting nonetheless.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephShaw /forum/post/0

A few minutes ago, I got an e-mail from BB with a link to a magazine for Reward Zone members called Best Magazine. While flipping through the online version, which can be found here . There is a two page ad on pages 16-17 that shows characters from Blu-Ray titles. Well, one thing I noticed was that, along with characters from released titles, featured prominently are Spider Man, Dorie from Finding Nemo, Azlan from Narnia, and Mickey Mouse complete with wizard robes, with the caption "Coming soon to Blu-ray disc." I know this doesn't mean that they'll be out soon, but it is interesting nonetheless.

That is definately a very neat ad..

·
UHD Addict
39,640 Posts
Yes. I've seen that ad in multiple magazines for several months now.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper /forum/post/0

That ad is older than Barbara Bush. Where have you been???

Well, I don't read a lot of print media beyond certain newspapers, so it's most likely that I missed it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.