AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
I heard that on the BBC last night as I was going to sleep. Everyone knows that stunts are dangerous, and it seems like from what I heard last night that they took reasonable precautions. Unless he was directly negligent or encouraged an atmosphere of undue carelessness I don't see the connection.

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
Remy Julienne's name is what stuns me. he is the greatest car stunts coordinator to ever live. The guy is incredible.

Accidents happen. When you learn how most shots in MAD MAX were filmed, you'll be amazed no one was killed.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Was Besson even on the set of "Taxi 2"?

Quote:
When you learn how most shots in MAD MAX were filmed, you'll be amazed no one was killed.
I thought someone was killed in the filming of the original "Mad Max". Was that just a rumor?

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
I believe so. Check out the commentary on the DVD. The film's DP tells all. He was a complete nut, risking his life to get those shots.

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
I mean look at the horrendous accident with the helicopter that happened during the filming of umm.... what was it? The Twilight Zone movie of Spielberg's right? And I'm sure that was probably a quite professionally run, unionized out the ying-yang type of set.

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
That was John Landis.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.