AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ISS did a Flyby over my location last night so decided to try video on it . This is best seen at Full Screen and a darkened room so you can see at entry it passes over Mars then as it passes over the moon you can see a star closest to the moon called Spica and just above Spica is Saturn . Then it heads off to the south towards the constellation Scorpio but this is not seen very well at all as it disappears back into earths shadow . If your room is dark enough you may see a tree in the lower left corner at the end of the video . Hope you enjoy the Video .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiNUB_EpeR0

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsprague  /t/1417862/international-space-station-flyby-video#post_22174304

Nice!

What are you using for editing software? It appears it works well for you.

Bill

Thanks Bill , i'm using Adobe Premiere Elements 10 . Someone here told me about and it is well worth the $$ and alot cheaper than the $800.00 for the Cs6 Premiere !

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsprague  /t/1417862/international-space-station-flyby-video#post_22174411

That might have been me! I confess to being a PE 10 fanboy and to posting recommendations for it many times.

Bill

Very likely it was Bill cause you have commented to my post more than anyone here . Thanks for the tips on PE 10 ! It's well worth it !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts