AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good place to go to get reviews of online stores? I am searching for some components and they are usually cheaper than Tweeter (which is close to me) but I always get nervous about buying from the Internet. Also, how do I know if they are an "authorized dealer" for the brand I am buying? I assume if they are a lot cheap, they are not authorized.

Does anyone have an opinion on Home Audio Superstore? They have a Bello TV stand I want and with shipping it is comes in at $521. The best Tweeter will do is 10% off their list (which is $660 - $60 = $600).

In the past I have been inclined to pay more and have some peace of mind, but since I am now getting addicted to this stuff, saving money is not a bad thing. More spare change to buy DVDs!

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
Try this site:

http://www.visi.com/~nau/mailorder/

Good Luck

Ron

PS: My advice to you is when buying via internet or mail order and warranties are important to you...check with the manufacturer before buying to verify that the retailer is authorized to sell their merchandise over the internet/mail order. Do not take what the retailer says at face value

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.