AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i got the progressive settings to work with windvd 5.3 B05.022 filters in zoomplayer.

These are dword keys in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\Software\\InterVideo\\VideoDec

INTERLACEDISPLAYSW=3

PROGSCAN=1

NVMCP=2

BOBWEAVE=0

INTERLACEDISPLAYSW seem to do the same as the DEINTERLACE key in DVD5 but:

0 = auto

1 = force weave ?

2 = force bob ?

3 = progressive

I’ve only tested with pal dvds, i don’t seem to have any interlaced ntsc discs....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you asking how to enter the regkeys, you could use a program called REGEDIT but you really need to know how to use it, it could mess up your system.

Has anyone else tried the settings? if they work they could be put in reg files for easier use...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bad news, it does not seem to work after all.

The deinterlacing looks to be the same as windvd progressive but the frame rate looks somewhat halved and the picture is more jerky than in wd.

So wd must be doing something more, maybe an extra filter is applied. I suspect it cause the cpu usage increase 5-10% when wd is doing progressive but there is no such increase when the filter run in zoomplayer.

I've tested the different DMO filters but non of them seem to affect the deinterlacing.

Intervideo may have used an filter or maybe even an video rendere that is not available outside windvd, strange though cause all the other filters seem to be.

It would have been great to see the progressive setting in zoomplayer together with reclock for maximum smoothness.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.