AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,067 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiFi-Spy /forum/post/0

http://www.slyck.com/story1390.html

Seems like he is not pro piracy. Which is what I like to read. Thing is, the thieves cause the authorities to go after the muslix64's (the source).

Despite what people think, he's actually done the studios a great favour. And hopefully they will get off their buns and get MC out soon.

Gary

·
Premium Member
14,628 Posts
I agree with you.

I also think he did the world a great favor by showing the insecurity of teh memory key exposure of the current software players.

If their revoked, I don't know if its as easy as he thinks to get the keys in the future. If that happens the studios will be happen that only the current movies have been compromised and opened up.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
My oh my. CSS harder to get around than AACS. Well, that is a clever dude. Hopefully good will come of this, but my thread about having MMC at the onset of the formats was not well received. I don't think people feel that having MMC would have delayed, slowed, or even affected someone like Muslix. Frankly, that in that interview he seemed like a good guy. Far better than any BD exec.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.