AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling an extra Behringer iNuke NU4-6000 that I bought. I bought three and only need two. Works perfectly. I have already installed two quiet fans in it ($20 value). Unless you ear is up next to it you cannot hear it at all.

UDPATE: I ended up picking up a few more amplifiers to play with so I am going to sell the remaining two iNukes that I have. Priced the same as the first.

UPDATE 2: Looks like I had two different prices listed. The lower price in the listing is the correct one. Listing updated.

Asking $310 shipped. Paypal fee included.

Power ratings:

8 ohms Impedance, Bridged :(2X) 1250W RMS 1500W Peak

4 ohms Impedance, Bridged :(2X) 2075W RMS 3000W Peak

8 ohms Impedance:(4X) 315W RMS 440W Peak

4 ohms Impedance:(4X) 620W RMS 820W Peak

2 ohms Impedance:(4X) 1040W RMS 1520W Peak

·
Premium Member
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One sold. I have two more available. I just picked up a bunch of different amplifiers so looking to sell the rest.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
The only place I looked for it was PE and it's not back ordered there.

I'd be interested but your price is high. Using a PE 10% coupon code yields the same price you are asking.

·
Premium Member
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PMs replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalBodyShots  /t/1526094/inuke-nu4-6000#post_24592407

The only place I looked for it was PE and it's not back ordered there.

I'd be interested but your price is high. Using a PE 10% coupon code yields the same price you are asking.

Both the NU4-6000 and the NU6000DSP are both backordered at PE. Either way those do not come with quiet fans installed already ($20 value in fans plus time).

I understand if my price is higher than you would like to pay. However my asking price is fair. Shipping is $20-25 dollars typically and a 3% Paypal fee is included. That plus the fans and you are getting a better deal buying one from me than from PE. No pressure though. I already have one sold, one pending sale, and interest in the third.

Oh and if you could share the 10% coupon code that'd be great. The SAVE10 never works for me although SAVE5 usually always does.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalBodyShots  /t/1526094/inuke-nu4-6000#post_24592854

Not sure how you're seeing them back ordered. I just added both to my cart and both said in stock and ready to ship.
Either you got the only two or you have the wrong amps. Sure you're looking at the 4 channel amp? Still out of stock on PE for me. ETA is 4/14

·
Premium Member
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmm. Maybe they have different servers hosting their website for different regions of the county (which is not uncommon). Both show back ordered when I check from Michigan.

·
Premium Member
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah not a problem. I should have original receipts in my name as well that I can include with the amps.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX  /t/1526094/inuke-nu4-6000#post_24592949

Either you got the only two or you have the wrong amps. Sure you're looking at the 4 channel amp? Still out of stock on PE for me. ETA is 4/14
ETA has been pushed back to 5/30/2014.  Too bad I already have fans waiting for them to be back in stock some place or I'd grab the one here. I paid $28 for my two fans and just can't see them going to waste.

Fair enough price here considering the fans are already installed.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Pm sent.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts