AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Looking to bypass the NL4 Conectors on the amp and solder straight to the internal wiring.

Anyone know which wires i would wire each channel up to? Im running two SI 18 dual 2's  so 4 ohms per channel.

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

This is what i need correct?

·
Premium Member
3,152 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Adkins  /t/1525374/inuke6000dsp-hard-wire-speakers-which-wires#post_24556886

Looking to bypass the NL4 Conectors on the amp and solder straight to the internal wiring.

Anyone know which wires i would wire each channel up to? Im running two SI 18 dual 2's  so 4 ohms per channel.

Thanks

I'm curious. Why would you do that? What is there to be gained by bypassing the speakon connector?

·
Registered
2,092 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Adkins  /t/1525374/inuke6000dsp-hard-wire-speakers-which-wires#post_24557090

This is what i need correct?

Yes!

There are pre-made cables or you can make them yourself using regular 12ga speaker wire and the connector you posted.

Unscrew the back of the connector, slide back end over cable, connect cable to front half (screw type clamps), screw back half on to front half, Done.

Post back if questions about what wire goes where. There are 4 wire connectors inside but you only use 2 of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts