1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear users,

Two questions about the FS-22

Question 1:

I have an Iport music FS-22 and I`m using it standalone to listen to music. Now I have bought the Iport music remote control to control the FS-22 by IR. The problem is that when I put my iPhone 4 into the FS-22 my iPhone display will show: Accesories inserted. Now I read in the manual that the display of my iPhone is disabled by default, and there is an RS232 command to select Extend mode on or off. I have a serial cable and the program Hercules. Can anybody tell me how the RS232 code should look like in Hercules to disable Extended mode? I read the RS232 manual, and I didn`t understand one single line of it, I just need to know the RS232 command for this one item. Please help me, sorry for my bad English.

Question 2:

Why is the GUI still not working

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear users,

Two questions about the FS-22

Question 1:

I have an Iport music FS-22 and I`m using it standalone to listen to music. Now I have bought the Iport music remote control to control the FS-22 by IR. The problem is that when I put my iPhone 4 into the FS-22 my iPhone display will show: Accesories inserted. Now I read in the manual that the display of my iPhone is disabled by default, and there is an RS232 command to select Extend mode on or off. I have a serial cable and the program Hercules. Can anybody tell me how the RS232 code should look like in Hercules to disable Extended mode? I read the RS232 manual, and I didn`t understand one single line of it, I just need to know the RS232 command for this one item. Please help me, sorry for my bad English.

Question 2:

Why is the GUI still not working
Hi have u got the serial codes for the FS-22; im also looking for the same; kindly share if u do have. thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts