Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

It has come time for me to control my pc via IR. Ive run the cables, got the emmitters, now I just need the interface to the pc - Whats the best??

Remote will be a pronto, and I just want to control the usual things: Winamp, PowerDVD, Media Player, Zoomo Player and so on. Mouse emulation would be cool, but not essential.

Any tips would be appreciated!

·
Registered
262 Posts
the airboard keyboard is also a good interface for the pronto (sometimes its available for under $20, search on airboard). many people have posted the airboard maps for pronto edit. the mouse is built in (kinda hard to use), but you probably only want it for its receiver anyway!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Read the online help pages at the Girder website and you should be able to figure it out. Once you understand the concept of how the software works it isn't difficult. There is also an active discussion board at the Girder website if you have any "Girder specific" questions.

-James

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Depends on how much time you want to invest - girder = most versatile but significant time investment. If you want a very simple solution look at www.zapstream.com

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.