AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any fairly inexpensive IR controlled lights (either plug in or battery powered) that can be controlled with a Harmony remote? I have a Lutron IR dimmer switch controlling my ceiling lighting, but I would like to place a small light in the top of my media shelf and one above my liqour shelf that can be turned on/off with the remote should someone wish to pick a new movie or fix themsleves a drink. Can someone suggest a store or website where these can be found? Thanks

· Registered
6,716 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoser59 /forum/post/15410701

Does anyone know of any fairly inexpensive IR controlled lights (either plug in or battery powered) that can be controlled with a Harmony remote? I have a Lutron IR dimmer switch controlling my ceiling lighting, but I would like to place a small light in the top of my media shelf and one above my liqour shelf that can be turned on/off with the remote should someone wish to pick a new movie or fix themsleves a drink. Can someone suggest a store or website where these can be found? Thanks

I don't know what you have in mind when you say "fairly inexpensive". Relative to what? X10? no... Crestron? yes...

I use Insteon with my Harmony. You can combine their IR Linc with any of their switches or dimmers and control it with your Harmony.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.