Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Fireball:
Anyone care to share their IRman/Girder/AcccessDTV/PowerDVD and Pronto CCF they are using for automation? It would make my life much easier http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
I have one available for download, see this thread . You can download the GXR and CCF here .

There is one problem with the current Girder GXR: the commands for moving the PG grid forward/back 2 hours may not work. It turns out that the class name for the grid child window can change, and that causes the commands to stop working. You can update the Target for these commands to get it working, but periodically they'll stop working and you'll have to change the Target again. I put in a request for iTech to make the program a little more Girder-friendly, so hopefully the situation will improve in the future. Pretty much everything else works, though.

Jeff

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
For anybody using it, I've uploaded a new version of my GXR and CCF. I fixed the PG navigation so that the commands to move forward/back 2 hours should continue to work even if the grid's classname changes.

Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.