Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone hear anything about this?

Back at the beginning of the year before they closed down the Iron Giant Website, there were a couple animators still hanging around the messageboard that said that Brad Bird was working on an Iron Giant Special Edition with commentary, deleted scenes, pencil tests and much more. It was supposed to be due out this fall but obviously never came. Has anyone heard anything??

I love this movie !!! Any other big fans out there?

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I loved the movie as well, and a Special Edition would be nice :)

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
I love it! But, I'd wait to see comparison, sound speaking, between the new edition coming and the original one, which carried some incredible deep bass. Warner has recently cooked down a bit its dolby tracks, so, I 'm "waiting and see" how the SE edition will sound :D

This jewel carries subsonic bass at high intensity.

But, besides this, this is a movie that should have done $150M at the BO. it carries some incredible emotions.
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
I got talked into seeing this movie even though I thought the preview was lame. Boy was I ever wrong, one of the best movies of '99 (and that was a darn fine year for movies!). It's a shame they didn't market it very well.

I too would like to know when the SE is coming. This film certainly deserves one. Also, can't wait for Brad Bird's movie he's working on with Pixar! :)

You have to love that cover art!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.