AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 437 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since shooting on this film is going to start this month I thought a new thread dedicated to film was due. Directed by Shane Black and scheduled for a May 3, 2013 release date. A casting change is already taking place as Jessica Chastain bows out and talks with Rebecca Hall are taking place. Guy Pearce (who seems to be on a roll lately) and Ben Kingsley will also join the cast.

http://collider.com/iron-man-3-rebecca-hall/164959/

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Count me as uber excited!

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Is Shane Black simply directing the film or did he also have a hand in the screenplay?

·
Registered
30,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwebb1970 /forum/post/22011859

Is Shane Black simply directing the film or did he also have a hand in the screenplay?

According to IMDB, screenplay by Shane Black and Drew Pearce.

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
Majorly photoshopped picture. Her freckles are gone.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian /forum/post/22013077

Doesn't even look like her in that pic... really. But...

She's a very pretty woman, but I agree. That pic doesn't really look like her.

I look forward to seeing her in the movie. The Ironman franchise and the Batman franchise are the only comic book movies I care about (although I did enjoy Thor more than I expected to). I hope this one is as fun as the first one (2nd was meh, in my opinion).

·
Premium Member
6,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian /forum/post/22013077

Doesn't even look like her in that pic... really. But...

Geez, this is a tough crowd...

·
Registered
2,144 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin12586 /forum/post/22086545

It looks like Iron Patriot is going to be in the movie.

My first thought when I saw this was "Oh isht! What are they turning this movie into?" But then I started thinking about what Stark's motivation would be along with the snappy one liners and can only imagine the hilarity. Whether this is a real studio shot or not, thanks for the laugh.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi  /t/1461744/iron-man-3-theatrical-trailer-2#post_23047920

Why is his chest light round again, I thought the "new element" he discovered to power it in IM2 made it triangular?

Because he didn't want to push it by having any more pointy things around Hulk.

1 - 20 of 437 Posts