AVS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'm pushing myself to finish the campaign. The game is very well made, but I'm just having too much fun with Dead Space and a few others for it to really draw me in.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
This is actually my fave MP game at the moment (except for all the douches dropping the match when it looks like they're gonna lose), so look me up if you'd like. Mostly been playing elimination lately. I've finished Horde on hardcore level 50 but if some of you guys are playing Insane shoot me an invite, I'd give that a go.

·
Registered
225 Posts
The title update is due any day now, so more people will probably come back to it.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Maybe they will release a few more maps before fixing all the glitches.. That's a classic move.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrheretic /forum/post/15601480

Maybe they will release a few more maps before fixing all the glitches.. That's a classic move.

QFT.

I won't be touching GOW2 again until it is patched.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I am still working on the campain on normal mode. I haven't even touched MP on it yet. I forgot it even had it. I suck at video games, even though I have been playing them for almost 30 years. so I don't usually play online much.

what does QFT stand for? I can usually figure out these internet talks but this one has me stumped.

·
Registered
6,992 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsimm2 /forum/post/15602463

I am still working on the campain on normal mode. I haven't even touched MP on it yet. I forgot it even had it. I suck at video games, even though I have been playing them for almost 30 years. so I don't usually play online much.

what does QFT stand for? I can usually figure out these internet talks but this one has me stumped.

Quoted For Truth....supposedly in the event the OP changes or edits his post. Of course, it's easy enough to change the quote so it's not that reliable.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What's up Gears Headz. Yea i love Gears 2 mutliplayer, it's my absolute favorite. The gameplay is so much different and in my opinion more engaging/fun than anything else out there. I haven't been playing alot recently due to a few problems 1. don't have good reliable friends to play with, going into matchmaking solo usually doesn't give you the best team. 2. i'm really waiting for a major patch to clean-up alot of the glitches and problems with the game. Those are the main reasons why i haven't been on recently. anyways i am from CT and i usually play Gears from around midnight to 6 in the morning, but i'll come on earlier if we can get a good solid team together. One thing, my main matchtype that i prefer is Warzone. I don't want to add people who are going to vote for execution or guardian when we go into elimination( don't mean to sound like a jerk, just want to be on the same page as to avoid frustration). So if I sound like someone you want to destroy with hit me up, send me a message so i know who you are cuz i dont add random friend requests. Gamertag- Failsafedevice

p.s.( I will 99% of the time only play Warzone, horde, or maybe campaign on insane).

·
Banned
346 Posts
i been playing gears 2 tonight an been havin wierd issues like connection to host lost and in game sometimes the other players disapear and or get stuck running into walls sometimes we are playin horde online and then bam we lose connection to the host any one else having these problems?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts