AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Sharp LC-52D64U. The banding isn't bad, I think I notice it more from reading this board. I didn't know what it was until yesterday, but, is this an issue that sharp acknowledges? or is this common and there are ways to stop it through different settings or a software download?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
44 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanenick /forum/post/15438811

I have a Sharp LC-52D64U. The banding isn't bad, I think I notice it more from reading this board. I didn't know what it was until yesterday, but, is this an issue that sharp acknowledges? or is this common and there are ways to stop it through different settings or a software download?

Thanks for any help.

Don't think that there is a software fix for this and as for sharp acknowledging..........If it wasn't for AVS and observing this on a buddys 52", i'd have this t.v now!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_98se /forum/post/15438892

Don't think that there is a software fix for this and as for sharp acknowledging..........If it wasn't for AVS and observing this on a buddys 52", i'd have this t.v now!

It's an odd problem to me, if I would not of read about it, I would not think twice about it. For me it only does it when the screen shows a light colored image. You see very faint black shadows going across. It's not enough for me to return it, but would Sharp send me a new one if there are known issues with some u nits, but there are other units that work just fine?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.