AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started drooling over this and then I noticed that the prices for his accessories are listed in pounds. It says he is in Pontiac, Mi.

Maybe I should save more money and get one from Curt like the one he is selling. I might just get what I pay for (and maybe a little more).

Walt

·
Registered
239 Posts
Walt,

You should contact Terry Ferentinos and talk to him about the PJs he has. I know he sells Sony G70s, G90s, NEC XGs, Barco 1208s, 1209s, etc. Also, he is planning a trip to the midwest at the beginning of May and you could potentially arrange for him to deliver and setup a PJ for you on his trip.

I purchased an NEC XG110LC from him and he will be doing a complete setup on it when he comes in May. You can get his contact information from this thread.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=247700

Terry is fabulous to deal with and he will stand behind any projector that you purchase from him.

Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I did not take it as if he was selling any accessories... looks like he has just copied a graphic for reference purposes- admittedly pretty useless in this case, but nonetheless I think this one could be okay- more research required, but it doesn't scream red-flag like some others do.

Andrew B.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Andrew

I know it doesn't scream but I have had a recent bad experience and there have been many posts on the forum about scams. I don't really NEED a projector but would like to upgrade. There are many people on this forum that I would buy (if I had the money) a projector from without giving it a thought. This forum is the best.

Casey I know Terry is coming to my part of the country. Unfortunately, I will be in Texas working on a little network. I thought about sending him an Email offering a free bead and breakfast or just a p*ss stop if he needed it, but like my brain, nobody's home.

Why does my wife get to vacation in Los Cabos and I get to work in Austin?

Because she let me keep the pj.

Walt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.