AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone getting Falcons vs. Buc's widescreen? Following the previous formula posted here about the "A" and "B" game, I thought it would be widescreen.

Thanks,

Ron

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
47 Posts
It was stretched here in Atlanta for a while I believe. I tried it a few times but quickly would go back to the 4:3 screen as that is what I have. Finally in the 3rd quarter I caught it in widescreen so kept it there. Of course by that time I was already disgusted and could not enjoy it.:(

·
Registered
101 Posts
It sure was, in all of the Bucs glory. I guess we should not put Vick in the Hall yet? He looked good huh? Maybe, just maybe all of these announcers, should quit blowing him!

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Yep it was ws I presented it in it's glory for my visiting family, needless to say they were disappointed after seeing cbs college football on sat night. The first fox ws I watched since the superbowl, it did seem better then that, but i'd give it a dtv grade of d D+.. In other words if it wasn't football I wouldn't watch.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jbabbitt
It sure was, in all of the Bucs glory. I guess we should not put Vick in the Hall yet? He looked good huh? Maybe, just maybe all of these announcers, should quit blowing him!
You know something.. You just were very able to prove something to me by your post. I as an intense football fan have been reading some BB's here lately and it seems to me that without a doubt the Bucs fans (most) are the most classless bunch I believe out of all the NFL. There is plenty of good ole trash talk as there should be but anyone listening to a bucs fan is just having to put up with pure diahrea of the mouth. Do you want to go back and look at some film of Vick and discount what he has been able to do for the falcons. Fact is this.. Your team and every other team would take Vick in a heartbeat. You know it.. I know it.. The whole league knows it. I used to be a big bucs fan and even though we are in the same division now I still rooted for them unless we were playing each other. All thats done now. Mostly due to the Bucs fans.

Sorry for going O/T here but it needs to be said.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I didn't get to see it in widescreen because I was at the game. Amazing how crisp the colors were in person. :D

As for talking trash about other teams, I don't have to. The Bucs have an outstanding defense that speaks greater volumes than I ever could.

I think any team would take Vick, including the Bucs. He is a great athlete who will probably mature into a great quarterback in two or three years. Hopefully at that time we will actually get to watch him and every other player in full HD, not this EDTV [email protected] To me widescreen does not make up for low resolution.

Best Regards,

Classless Bucs Fan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.