AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen a new copy of Home Theater Interiors Magazine?

last issue I have is Nov/dec 2001. Are they still being published?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Borders in my area has it..SF Bay area, Ca.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I always thought HomeTheaterInteriors was part of HomeTheater magazine. I am not sure about its demise though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have been wondering the same thing myself for a couple of months now. I subcribed in Sept. got the Nov/Dec issue and that is it! Whats Up??

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Every time I see it in a bookstore, it is the same old Nov/Dec issue that has been out for 6 months.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I sent an email to Mike Wood asking him about Home Theater Interiors. This was his reply:

Regrettably, Primedia publishing (our parent company) has discontinued Home Theater Interiors in favor of the company's industry veteran Audio Video Interiors magazine. The November/December issue of HTI was our last. A few of the unpublished Interiors were subsequently run in AVI. HTI's paid subscribers should have received cancelation notification and an offer to receive the balance of their subscription with AVI or a prorated refund. If not, please call (800) 264-9872 or email [email protected] . Please note, if you are, or were a subscriber to Home Theater magazine, you may have received a few complimentary issues of HTI as part of a promotion; your Home Theater magazine subscription should have continued as normal. Thanks for all your support.

Sincerely,

Mike Wood

Editor, Home Theater Interiors

Sr. Technical Editor, Home Theater magazine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.