AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my zenith dtt901 out of storage, hooked it up to the tv, tried both RF and RCA connections, am sure I did everything right (I have dtt900 that I am currently using, so just copied the connections). The box turns on but on the tv I get only snow or the blue screen (depending on whether I set to video or channel 3 or 4). I know the box is reacting to the remote cause the blue light blinks when I change channels on the remote. But it seems that no antenna signal is being passed to the tv. I had used the box for only a few weeks over a year ago and it was fine. Is there something I might be missing? I can't get a menu to show up on the tv at all, so can't change any settings in the box. Why would it just die when not being used? Thanks for any ideas.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken H /forum/post/19595654

Sorry for the late reply.

If the box worked before and isn't working now, it's either broken or not connected right.

Go to: http://www.lg.com/us/support/index.jsp

Enter DTT901 and take a look at the owners manual.

Thank you, I guess it's broken (I have the original manual and am sure I was connecting it right), but that's very disappointing considering I had barely used it. I was going to sell it on Ebay--that's why I got it back out and tried it--had been keeping it in reserve in case my DTT900 quit, but that one is working fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts