AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My G20 will no longer produce an image using the SXGA1 memory. It just shows garbage. I tried loading the factory defaults using Dilard but it doesn't help. Am I going to have to send the projector back? http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

Frank

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Frank,

Can you define "garbage"?

Was there a particular thing that you did to create this problem?

I can get a really messed up screen when I tweak Dilard too much, but I use a twin view vid card and have always been able to bring it back. Where you tweaking Dilard when this happened?

Chris

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The picture is just a lot of slightly off horizontal lines.

I don't know when it started.

No adjustment has any effect at all.

I tried restoring the factory defaults from Dilard with it on and in standby mode and nothing helps.

Frank

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Frank,

Have you done anything in the Dilard Image Geometry Wizard lately that might have caused?

·
Registered
611 Posts
I believe that this is the result of a little known D-ILA security feature. Since your picture (thumbnail to the left of your posts) has changed so frequently, the projector has become confused as to whether it is really you and has deleted the contents of the memory location until you repost a familiar face. If you don't remember where you put this data, you are, in effect, confirming the projector's suspicions. This is for your own good. ;-) Vince

Yes, we will all see that you have returned to your original visage. And we won't say a word.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.