AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first noticed the tilt issue with my Malata dvp-520 when I zoomed out to eliminate overscan. After using "Menu 2-4-5-7-RR" to pull up the ISF calibration screen, I noticed how bad the problem is.

The reason behind this thread in particular is because I think that it isn't just a simple tilt issue, but the entire screen is pulled slightly down. While it does look like there is a tilt on the right side going upwards, from how I eyeballed it, even if I got everything level, the whole screen would be shifted slightly down. As you can see from the screen shots, the red line (3% overscan, I believe) is completely absent on the bottom AND the right side.

So if I could just in essence move the right side of the screen down some, I'd still be missing the red line on the bottom completely, most, if not all of it on the right side, and have some empty space above the red line on the top.

Is this issue resolvable? Can a tech fix it? Can I fix it? How?

I've enclosed pictures to show the error. I know I'm asking for help and I don't mean to be a prick, but if your only contribution is going to be "use the search function for the tilt thread", don't even bother. I've browsed that thread throughly and haven't seen anyone with a problem as...substantial as mine, a combination tilt, skew (maybe) and horrible screen position problem.

·
Coyote Waits
27,308 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by clangro
Is this issue resolvable?
Yes. Why are you asking instead of calling your dealer or Mitsubishi?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.