AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently purchased a new Paradigm Servo-15 V.2. When I turn it on or it detects a signal in auto mode I hear two clicks. The clicks aren't loud, but they are noticable. I was wondering if any of you Servo-15 owners have some info for me before I speak to my dealer about this. Is this normal? Is it doing this because of the servo mechanism or because it's new? I previously had a PW2200 and it never made any strange noises. Any info would be really helpful. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
I recently reviewed that model for Secrets of Home Theater and Hi-Fi, and mine did the same thing; the factory tech reps say it's perfectly normal.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm a new owner of the Servo v.2, and experience the low clicks/pops as well, and, had the same question. Sounds like it's "normal"... just want to say thanks for this thread...great forum for that matter :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
i hear the same click too; it's normal and let's say it's an audible indicator of the 800 pound gorrila in your room waking up

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
It's normal, my v.1 only clicks when it turns off, the v.2 clicks at, on and off.

Redhouse

·
Registered
158 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank La Rocca
Just recently purchased a new Paradigm Servo-15 V.2. When I turn it on or it detects a signal in auto mode I hear two clicks. The clicks aren't loud, but they are noticable. I was wondering if any of you Servo-15 owners have some info for me before I speak to my dealer about this. Is this normal? Is it doing this because of the servo mechanism or because it's new? I previously had a PW2200 and it never made any strange noises. Any info would be really helpful. Thanks.
This is normal... I have been hearing those clicks (when the sub wakes up from standby and when it goes into standby) since I got the Servo 15 v2 a little more than a year ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.