AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys so i just opened my box to look around for problems it could have. After a couple of seconds it turns off and people said maybe burned out diodes but i have another problem and am wondering if its even worth trying to repair, what do you guys think?

By roxas331 at 2010-12-09

apparently from so much use theres glue melted everywhere on the boards, can this board be repaired or is it just not worth the headache? Much thanks in advance.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
There's nothing abnormal in your pictures other than blur. That yellow goop is to reduce vibration of components.

·
Registered
43 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxas331 /forum/post/19622058

hey guys so i just opened my box to look around for problems it could have. After a couple of seconds it turns off and people said maybe burned out diodes but i have another problem and am wondering if its even worth trying to repair, what do you guys think?

Hey, wass up?

I was wondering if you still have the remote control and the Satellites for the

Spherex 5.1 System? Do you? Thanx in advance... Spiktsu

·
Registered
11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by seongpark1  /t/1296845/is-my-spherex-5-1-xbox-surround-sound-repairable-w-pics#post_20804875

Do you want to sell your remote? my remote broke down and ihave no way of turning it back on.

I have a functionally equivalent remote that has the same features as the original Spherex remote and surpasses the original one with convenient functions.

PM me your email if interested.

·
Registered
167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxas331  /t/1296845/is-my-spherex-5-1-xbox-surround-sound-repairable-w-pics#post_19622961

51 views and no one can say anything, you guys suck ass peace

What a jack ass! We are not here to serve you. Maybe those 51 people have no clue about a spherex sound system.

I think it is pretty obvious that we (the community) help when we can. Learn some respect

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.