AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know if my website matters to anybody. I want your honest opinion. I would also like to link my images. I would use Angelfires 5 dollar a month program. I average about 80 hits a day. No money from my sponsor (banner add) in the links area yet. I would make it alot better. Click the WWW box above to view the web site.

·
Banned
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If your wondering where these opinions are coming from:

I am currently single, 23 years old (24 next month) living in parents basement, work full time, go to college, and my favorite color is blue.

I am not looking for acceptance here. I do not want your opinion of whether or not my gear is capable of an accurate review. I want to know if it's worth paying 5 bucks so nobody has popups while making sure it is at least not a total waste.

Remember,

worth any content + cost money

Not my gear + figure out if you like me

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Come on...these little pop-ups can't annoy me at all....

I have the same too. Click link below.

Nicholas

·
Banned
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One time I posted a link to my site over at HTF and he edited in
Quote:
Warning: You will see popups if you go here
With that warning I had a feeling like I was doing something wrong. With even more hits a day now I fear for everyones well being.

Was that adminastrator simply over reacting? It seems that alot of people have web sites with places that have adds, but I use pop up smasher so I can't tell.

It's really no big deal? If it isn't I'm not paying for it.

·
Banned
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nich,

what happend to your geocities add? All I see is where my program is blocking one thing up in corner. No adds or popups for me there.

I see your dutch. My grandfather was from holland.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
No, I'm Danish..:)

Nicholas

·
Banned
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Danish. I had some confusion there from the Learning channel or whatever it was I saw on tv. Sorry. :)

I will go check out Comcast.

·
Banned
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like that one. :)

Now just to find a new counter somehow.

new site

Thank you.

Edit: I am really having trouble figuring out this whole counter deal. Software? I'm lost. Please help.

Sometimes my old geocities one loads there and sometimes not. Mabie I will click it 3415 + times to get back to where I left off.

Yay I'm an adminastrator, sorta. :)

Sorry for not making the subject title of this thread more clear.

·
Banned
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can't get it to refresh the pages unless I clear the catch. Mabie I will not be using this place after all. I will test to see if I can get it to refresh if I restart my computer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.