1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rti a9 fronts

csi a6 center

Fxi a6 surround

So now I need a good sub and I want a polk sub even thought I know svs is a better sub but I really want a polk subwoofer .

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
For low frequencies you don't necessarily have to match speaker brands. That said, I own a similar setup to yours A9s,A6,A5s and I used to have a 2 of DSW Pro 600 which is similar to to the 660 but with a weaker amplifier. While it was ok, I didn't know what I was missing until I upgraded to 2 of the Rythmik FV15s. I would highly recommend depending on your budget and room size that you go with an internet direct company such as Rythmik, PSA or HSU. Here is a link to my subwoofer advice thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyjohn83  /t/1506800/is-polk-daw-pro-660wi-a-good-match-for-the-rti-series#post_24100239

Rti a9 fronts

csi a6 center

Fxi a6 surround

So now I need a good sub and I want a polk sub even thought I know svs is a better sub but I really want a polk subwoofer .

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts

Quote:
Since you need a good sub and you know SVS is the better sub, you really should buy an SVS sub.

But since you really want a Polk sub, buy a Polk sub. The DSWPRO660wi will work just fine with your RTi-series speakers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts