AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
is the HTC 10 has the world's best sound recording ?

there is no better cellular or similar recording sound ?
Hi-Res audio ?

what headphones to listen to 24-bit 96000 Hz in HTC 10

·
Registered
7 Posts
Connecting an Oppo HA-2 to a HTC One via USB was a nice improvement in both power and sound quality. I was pretty surprised to find I prefer the sonics of the HTC 10 alone to that setup. The 10 has better sound than the HA-2 imho. Combined with the HA-2 there is more power, a bigger stage, and top end air but the 10 on its own still has the edge in my book. Headphones are B&W P7's with boomsound processing set to off.

·
Registered
16,705 Posts
Connecting an Oppo HA-2 to a HTC One via USB was a nice improvement in both power and sound quality. I was pretty surprised to find I prefer the sonics of the HTC 10 alone to that setup. The 10 has better sound than the HA-2 imho. Combined with the HA-2 there is more power, a bigger stage, and top end air but the 10 on its own still has the edge in my book. Headphones are B&W P7's with boomsound processing set to off.
Audio quality testing by GSMarena puts it in there with all the top flagship phones http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_10-review-1434p6.php. The best phones have finally made it where maybe you might need a headphone for harder to drive phones, but DACs are really going to help much. Bought time the technology progressed, isn't it? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts