AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ordered or received this LP530 yet? I'm waiting on a review for this.

One side question: How much is that 16:9 Sharp 9000 DLP projector(street price)?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
The 530 should be out any time but none have been shipped yet. From what I've heard, the Sharp will be abut 9-10K. too expensive for me. I'm eyeing the 530 as well. It may surprise us. And it will be under 5K

·
Registered
46 Posts
What's the latest on the Optoma EzPro755? Someone mentioned it in another thread the other day and it sounded like the LP530 with 800:1 contrast instead of 400:1...

Why is it that just when I think I've found what I want, something that might be just a little better turns out to be just around the corner http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

Red Pill = AVS Forum

Blue Pill = listening to the lame salesman at the local

version of "Big Screens-R-Us.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered my LP530 from CDW on 6/15 and have been checking the status on a weekly basis.

The latest ship date they gave me was August 10th, I called Infocus Direct and they said the same thing. They also mentioned that the first production run was only 800 units and that they were pretty much already spoken for. I'm hoping that I got my order in time for one of those.

The ceiling mount kit for the LP530 came in today, maybe that is a good sign.

I am so excited to be retiring my old Sharp XVH-37UP. It had all of 200 lumens and a nasty screen door that was almost like watching through chicken wire.

Its kinda scary that we will be the guinea pigs for this new DLP. I hope its not a lemon. I'll post a review as soon as I get mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.