AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEATHERBY460
i just got one, but can return it.....is this a good camera for outdoors?
You bought this camcorder and you are now asking the forum if it's a good camcorder? What did you think of it when you were buying it?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was an impulse buy...but the kid at best buy talked it up...but i figured you guys have more knowledge...i have like 20 days to return for something else...actually it was a open box item and i got it for 380 plus tax..it usually is 450 before tax...it looked new in the box

·
Registered
382 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEATHERBY460
it was an impulse buy...but the kid at best buy talked it up...but i figured you guys have more knowledge...i have like 20 days to return for something else...actually it was a open box item and i got it for 380 plus tax..it usually is 450 before tax...it looked new in the box
Read the manual charge the battery and go outdoors take a few videos, if you like what you see it's a good buy. If not return it to best buy.

I have three of the fairly new Sony camcorders all bought at Best Buy, and I have kept them all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.