AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be a great post to be a sticky as I bet lots of people get into HT and get a setup going and really never come into this part of the forum or know much about VP.

if about the following would be great:

When would one benefit from a dedicated VP?
what all can they typically do that you cant do without one?

i think an intro to VP post would be very helpful. i will keep digging to see if i find some of this info

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
It would be a great post to be a sticky as I bet lots of people get into HT and get a setup going and really never come into this part of the forum or know much about VP.

if about the following would be great:

When would one benefit from a dedicated VP?
what all can they typically do that you cant do without one?

i think an intro to VP post would be very helpful. i will keep digging to see if i find some of this info
Here is what your looking for ..................

"Official madVR Envy Video Processor Owners Thread”

New Lumagen Radiance Pro Series

Terry

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw those, i wouldn't really say that is what i was referring to. those are more product specific threads. That looks like a good source of info on the products though

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
I saw those, i wouldn't really say that is what i was referring to. those are more product specific threads. That looks like a good source of info on the products though
There might possibly be other Threads on this site but in general the two that are mostly commented on are those.

Terry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts