AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I can to to any of the streaming services and search for a show.

Is there any site or service, where I can look up a show, and see what services have it and in what capacity? For example, netflix may have previous seasons, and the current season might be on Hulu.

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Never seen one.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm123 /forum/post/20774079

I know I can to to any of the streaming services and search for a show.

Is there any site or service, where I can look up a show, and see what services have it and in what capacity? For example, netflix may have previous seasons, and the current season might be on Hulu.
http://www.clicker.com/

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mproper /forum/post/20775453

Thanks for that. It's a start but doesn't seem to include several services like Vudu and Blockbuster. Still though it at least consolidates Netflix, Amazon and iTunes.

Actually it does include Vudu.

It's pretty much what I was looking for. Thanks for the link

Rescue Me

Free videos: 10

Paid videos: 88

Source: FX, iTunes, Hulu, Netflix, Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., Amazon Instant Video, VUDU

·
Registered
6,992 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm123 /forum/post/0

Actually it does include Vudu.

It's pretty much what I was looking for. Thanks for the link

Hmm...I looked up Sucker Punch and Source Code and neither list Vudu, even though they are available.

I checked Rango though and it does. Seems its not quite complete or accurate, but as I said, it's a good start and the best/only site I've seen that does it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.