AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting the His 5670 in the mail probably today. There is so much confusion going on I'm just trying to get some straight info.

What driver? I see these hotfix drivers but ot sure where to get them (I'm running win7x64)

Im coming from nvidia so the ati site is new to me. I would like to do it right the first time and not need to keep uninstalling drivers. Also whats the method for me to uninstall my nvidia card. Should I do that before I open the case and pull the old card out.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy714 /forum/post/18152994

I'm getting the His 5670 in the mail probably today. There is so much confusion going on I'm just trying to get some straight info.

What driver? I see these hotfix drivers but ot sure where to get them (I'm running win7x64)

Im coming from nvidia so the ati site is new to me. I would like to do it right the first time and not need to keep uninstalling drivers. Also whats the method for me to uninstall my nvidia card. Should I do that before I open the case and pull the old card out.

Any help is appreciated.

go to he zoo, apparently ATI has trains monkeys to do it..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.