AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ability to sequence through different favorite groups by pressing the GUIDE button repeatedly has gone.

I now have to go back through the clunky menu trees. Surely this is a bug? I can’t see any utility or conflict that would cause such a simple but useful feature to be left out?

If it is a bug, UTV QA must be appalling. Releasing an upgrade after months of testing, yet missing the lack of a basic feature like this should be a firing offence.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Try pushing the options button and then going to favorites, this will take you to your favorite channels menus. It is a little more work but I don't use it that much anyway so I guess I can live with it. This is the only new feature I don't really like that much.

W-60

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's there still but it's turn off by default now. Go to settings, favorites, then options which takes you to a screen then lets you turn it back on.

I guess this was for folks who got annoyed by the guide changing on them when they hit the button too many times. Since favorites now work in full screen mode I'll take this one time setting any day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.