AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a schedule of what games will be in HDTV on week 4. I would also like to find a schedule of all CBS games that will be in HDTV this year. I would also like to find a FOX schedule that has games in widescreen.

Thanks for any help,

-Jym-

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
I don't know what it is about the Redskins, but we've had great luck with their digtial broadcasts.

Week 1. ABC MNF vs Jets HDTV w/ DD5.1

Week 2. FOX vs Falcons WS

Week 3. FOX vs Giants WS w/ DD5.1

Week 4. CBS vs Patriots HDTV w/ DD5.1

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CycloneGT
I don't know what it is about the Redskins, but we've had great luck with their digtial broadcasts.

When did the networks start playing football?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Which channel is doing the superbowl this year?

(please tell me its NBC or ABC, the only two channels passthruing hdtv in my area)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CycloneGT

Did you get last week's Skins-Giants game in DD5.1? Here in NYC (Time Warner) we only got 2.0.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by AnthonyB
When did the networks start playing football?
Good question...but I'd take ABC, CBS or Fox to beat the Jets.

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
Hehe, I knew when I was typing that out that it looked odd. :D

Yeah, the Skins Giants game was DD5.1, but our Fox affliliate has been "odd" ever since the hurricane with a lot of break ups. But the blue light did come on. :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
The Patriots at Redskins game Sunday is the CBS HD game on Sunday Ticket, but what games will be in Fox widescreen ED? The D* schedule still has not been updated as of this morning. I was going to call some friends to come over if the Cowboy game on Fox is going to be in widescreen. I hope we don't have to wait until Sunday to find out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
According to NFL.com's game notes for each game, Dick Stockton and Daryl Johnston are doing the Cowboys at Jets game, while Joe Buck, Troy Aikman and Cris Collinsworth are doing the 49ers at Vikings game, so those are the two Fox widescreen games for this weekend (as long as NFL.com's info is correct.)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I hate the break the skins fans hearts but...

As I see it the CBS HD game of the week will be Chiefs at Ravens. The is the premiere matchup of the week. I have Ravens season tickets and we were told by the Ravens that the game has been moved from 1pm to 4:05pm because CBS and NFL wanted this game seen by a almost national audience. That is why I believe it will be the HD game of the week even though Directv has it wrong as of now. CBS's #1 crew Phil Syms (sp) and Greg Gumble will be doing the game. It will be in HD. Since I will be at the game it makes me no difference since I don't have a way yet to record HD :(

Go RAVENS!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Madness
I hate the break the skins fans hearts but...

As I see it the CBS HD game of the week will be Chiefs at Ravens. The is the premiere matchup of the week. I have Ravens season tickets and we were told by the Ravens that the game has been moved from 1pm to 4:05pm because CBS and NFL wanted this game seen by a almost national audience. That is why I believe it will be the HD game of the week even though Directv has it wrong as of now. CBS's #1 crew Phil Syms (sp) and Greg Gumble will be doing the game. It will be in HD. Since I will be at the game it makes me no difference since I don't have a way yet to record HD :(

Go RAVENS!
Sorry to break your heart (even though it really won't), but CBS Sportsline.com has the 'Skins and Patriots in HD.

Wolfie

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
Such treachery is to be expected from someone in Burtonsville. ;)

Seriously. The Redskins are shown on all of the schedules as HD. Plus they are a "bigger" draw than the Ravens.

Still which ever is in HD I'll be watching.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
i just hope WBBM in chicago'll show the HD game sunday

·
Registered
443 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Madness
CBS's #1 crew Phil Syms (sp) and Greg Gumble will be doing the game. It will be in HD.
Its Simms. :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.