AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the Wasabi VW-VBG260 3000mAh battery from Amazon when I bought the camcorder, but only got around to trying it last night to find that it doesn't fit, and of course I'm five days past the return date. At least it was only $18.

I can't seem to find anything but Panasonic batteries. Is there a decent cheaper option out there?

·
Registered
596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDave /forum/post/20823215

I bought the Wasabi VW-VBG260 3000mAh battery from Amazon when I bought the camcorder, but only got around to trying it last night to find that it doesn't fit, and of course I'm five days past the return date. At least it was only $18.

I can't seem to find anything but Panasonic batteries. Is there a decent cheaper option out there?

If you bought it through blue nook off amazon give them a phone call they have great customer service for me so far. Can't hurt to try.

·
Registered
230 Posts
At this time, there is not a cheaper option for the VW-VBN series batteries.

Give it some time(maybe another 6 months), and they make come out with cheaper knock-off's like the Wasabi-but until then, you're choices are; Panasonic, and Panasonic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.