AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did not see this thread.

I have a new 670 and really like it so far. I have a TV, BluRay, DCT6416, Onkyo SR605 and Speakers.

At present I have 2 activities.

Watch TV (Turn on TV and PVR and Onkyo)

WatchMovie (Turn on TV, BluRay and Onkyo)

What other activities would I have both within the activities (For example the LCD when watching through the PVR says A, B, C, List) and in the More Activities button?

Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
You must have read my mind or I yours. I was just thinking about this yesterday. There was a 670 thread when it was first announced but it died. The thing is, most information about Harmony remotes applies across the product line.

You'll find that there may be lots of commands for a device that don't really apply. That's because while you provide a specific device, you often get a device family. Also, Harmony owners can add commands and apparently these commands become part of the database. I have a DCT6412 and I have the A, B, and C buttons but I don't know what they do. As for List, it probably lists the shows you've recorded. Try it. On mine, the command is called MyDVR.

Bob

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, you are correct, the List shows my recordings on the DVR, but I don't know what the A,B,C are for. Well, back to searching.

You'll find that there may be lots of commands for a device that don't really apply. That's because while you provide a specific device, you often get a device family. Also, Harmony owners can add commands and apparently these commands become part of the database. I have a DCT6412 and I have the A, B, and C buttons but I don't know what they do. As for List, it probably lists the shows you've recorded. Try it. On mine, the command is called MyDVR.

Bob[/quote]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts