AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using Xlobby for some time now. It allows me to easily update dvd profiler which then updates the database in Xlobby so I can keep track of all my dvds.

However, I would like something that could offer me a bit more feedback. I have a library of about 300 dvds right now. I keep 50 of these on my hard drive but it is always difficult to know which ones. So when I scroll through my library I have to guess what I have online and what I don't. Is there an application out there that can do the following:

1. Uses cover art

2. Has a decent GUI like Xlobby

3. Allows for an easy way to determine which dvds are online and which are offline so when I scroll through them I can see what is online and what is offline. More preferred is if there was a way to click on a button and only show those dvds that are online.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I believe that you will be able to do this with xlobby with the new multiple image per DB entry feature that steven just implemented. It will require some additional massaging of the db currently but have you tried asking steven to add this as a feature?

You can now define images for currently playing and in a playlist ontop of the category items, it shouldn't be too hard to do the same for online vs offline. I'd post in the feature request forum at xlobby and ask for it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
You could set up one view in Meedio for your online library & another for your offline library. Or, if you're daring, you can alter/create a screen file to show a field on each individual movie screen to tell you whether or not it's off or online.

jawgee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.