AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old computer recently crapped out on me, taking with it all of my music files. Are there any programs out there that allow you to transfer the stuff on your ipod back to iTunes? I've googled it, and I was wondering if any of the stuff that claims to do this really works. I'm scared to death of losing the stuff on my iPod by using one of these programs, but sooner or later I'm going to have to do something or be stuck with the same uneditable playlist forever. Can someone help me PLEASE?!?!

·
Registered
6,454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratpacker /forum/post/18130148

My old computer recently crapped out on me, taking with it all of my music files. Are there any programs out there that allow you to transfer the stuff on your ipod back to iTunes? I've googled it, and I was wondering if any of the stuff that claims to do this really works. I'm scared to death of losing the stuff on my iPod by using one of these programs, but sooner or later I'm going to have to do something or be stuck with the same uneditable playlist forever. Can someone help me PLEASE?!?!

You don't need a program.

Go here and use this guide: http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/art...d-to-computer/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.