AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything available online that describes the operation of the remote control? There are functions that are new to 3.7 (move PIP, fast guide scroll, etc) There are also functions that were added with 3.5. The PDF version of the manual that is available online is the same one that came with my UTV box and is at least 2 years old.

thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you want to move the PIP you need to open it, switch to it so that it is surrounded by the yellow highlight (you will be listening to it at this point also) and then you can move it with the same arrows that are in the middle of the controler, they also move anything you highlight up,down,left or right.

The advance ahead in the progam drive is useing the fast forwand and 30 fast advance from the buttons used to advance and rewind anything you watch from the my shows area.

Their is a cool little pull-up menu that is now useing the options button, it makes short cuts out of access to the menus for my shows, and then my favorites channel ( if you ask me this one for the "my favorites" channel line up is the only bad one making one extra step to access it) home, guide, search, phone, settings, help, and at the bottom it has go live, and go interactive as well as a clock.

The phone option will let you see caller ID on the screen, but you must have the extra from you phone company for it to work, you will need to check or uncheck this feature in the new settings.

Everything is easy to use and set up and really donsn't change much in the way it worked before.

hope this helps

W-60 out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.