AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi as ripping these Blueray and HD movies takes up so much space, I find that I am using all 5 of my Internal hard drives to store all my collection.

Is there any software that will let me build a DVD Library/list that will let me display a large picture of each movie. One click on the chosen movie picture would play it in Nero Showtime or something similar.

Hope you understand what I mean.... I no there was similar software for displaying DVD`s but not to sure about HD and blueray

·
Registered
118 Posts
You can try mediaportal. This will let you download a picture and informations about the movie. You can scroll through the library and click on the movie you want to start.

BTW: It´s the best media center by far ( to my knowledge - and I only know the german version, but you can give it a try anyway - )

http://www.team-mediaportal.com/

Regards

·
Registered
1,784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieuk147 /forum/post/12910695

DVDLobby seems good but very exspensive, and doesnt seem to be a trail any were

DVDLobby is very good, and there is a reason it is so expensive... it does everything that a $150K setup can do, and more since it is very flexible...

oh, and it is more expensive them you think, since you also need MainLobby I believe... and you will want some drivers for all your equipment... TV's, Players, AVR's,popcorn machines, lighting controls,etc... depending on how fancy you want to get...

Smoothtlk can point you to the free trail if you like, just PM him if he doesn't respond to this thread...

or if you check out cinemaronline.com you can find a link to the free trial somewhere on their site...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts